The EX-29 is the perfect headphone for serious musicians and studio engineers. The ultra-fidelity high input speakers integrated with 29dB of passive isolation are incredibly awesome and will not bleed sound into live microphones! The EX-29 is suggested for critical mixing.
• Eliminates surrounding sounds by 29dB, making it possible to record ”LIVE” drums next to the mixer board.
• For SOUND ENGINEERS to monitor the mixer board during live performances while isolating their ears from the main speakers.
• For STAGE and STUDIO DRUMMERS who need to hear how drums are being mixed without having headphones at ear-damaging high volume.
• Allows STUDIO MUSICIANS to hear only the studio mix during recording.
• Ideal for microphone placement and critical mixing.
• Will NOT bleed sound into live microphones, due to the unique design.
The EX-25 is an excellent choice for project studios, personal audio, and travel. Using passive isolation technology, this headphone is enjoyable to use by eliminating the expense and hassle of replacement batteries.
• Eliminates surrounding sounds by 25dB, making it possible to create your very own QUIET SPACE while listening to your favorite music or broadcast.
• For MUSICIANS, makes practice more enjoyable and worthwhile.
• STUDENTS, gets rid of all those annoying distractions.
• Many uses in PROJECT STUDIOS, such as monitoring, mixing and microphone placement.
• Hear your FAVORITE MUSIC like never before.
HP-25 Features and Uses:
The HP-25 offers outstanding hearing protection at a very affordable price and can be used for practicing, shooters, and anyone wanting to eliminate unwanted noise from their immediate surroundings. No batteries are required. The HP-25 is compact and light weight so that even kids can benefit from its many uses.
• Excellent attenuation (25dB) even at low frequencies.
• Completely dielectric for safety.
• Soft padded headband and ear cushions for comfort.
• Adjustable headband.
• Folds for easy storage.
• Passive isolation – no batteries required.
• Eliminates overall surrounding sounds by 25dB, offering EXTREME protection against high levels of ear-damaging noise.
• Very EFFECTIVE for persons living with tinnitus or autism.
• A VALUABLE tool for musicians, sportsmen, and craftsmen exposed to excessive levels of noise.
• Small, light weight and compact, IDEAL even for kids.
What is the difference between the EX-29 and EX-25?
• The EX-29 offers an additional 4 dB of ambient noise isolation than the EX-25′s.
• The EX-29 ear cups are slightly larger and have more internal isolation properties.
• The EX-29′s weigh 11.5 oz compared to the EX-25′s weight of 9.5 oz.
• The EX-29′s use ultra-fidelity speakers with a sensitivity of 114 dB at 1000
Hz tuned to its isolation chamber geometry.
• The EX-25′s use high-fidelity speakers with a sensitivity of 107 dB at 1000
Hz tuned to its isolation chamber geometry.
• No batteries required (natural passive isolation) to protect your hearing.
The headband is quite comfortable for isolation headphones. Our headband will stretch out during a short break in period. The headphones do not need to be tight on your head to block sound. Test the headphones yourself. While the headphones are not on your head, turn on a music source until you can hear the sound coming out of the speakers, GENTLY push the earpads together until they just make contact……you will hear no sound. No other headphones will pass this test.
If the new headband is a bit too tight, you can place the headphones around something the width of your own head while not in use and the headband will soon stretch to fit you very comfortably. Due to our unique ear cushion design, Extreme Isolation headphones do not need to be tight on your head to block sound.
Screw on 1/4″ adapter:
All current models from Direct Sound come with screw on 1/4″ adapters. From time to time, under normal use, the adapter may loosen, causing static, channel loss, and other audio related issues. If you experience any of these problems, please check that the adapter is screwed tightly onto the endplug.
Do these block all sound?
There are no passive headphones or noise cancelling headphones on the market (at any price) that will block or cancel all surrounding sounds no matter what you might hear or see on TV, radio and print ads. With that said, many customers use our EX-25 headphones for travel and other non-musical situations because our EX-29′s and EX-25′s will passively block more surrounding sound than any (battery powered) noise cancelling headphone. So leave the batteries behind.
Our warranty covers normal use by the purchaser. We will repair or replace any manufacturers defects, provided they are returned to us in secure packaging along with proof of date of purchase or returned to your place of purchase.
Declaration of EU RoHS Compliance
We, Direct Sound Headphones LLC, hereby declare that our product(s) indicated below is/are in full compliance with EU Directive 2002/95/EC, with respect to the following substances:
Our product does not contain the following substances:
• Cadmium (Cd) • Lead (Pb)
• Hexavalent Chromium (Cr(VI))
• Mercury (Hg)
• Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBBs)
• Polybrominated Biphenyl Ethers (PBDEs)
• Product Name Part No.- Extreme Isolation Headphones Model EX-29
WARNING! Avoid using these headphones in situations in which hearing should not be impaired, such as driving, cycling, or using any type of machinery!
USER ASSUMES ALL RISKS!